SCULPSURE vs. FAT FREEZING AKA COOL SCULPTING
SculpSure’s non-invasive fat reduction technology has been clinically proven to reduce the number of fat cells in the treated area using heat. Fat freezing technologies work by removing heat from fat cells, and crystalizing them. Though the two technologies provide results, SculpSure has several advantages over fat freezing.
SculpSure warm sculpting
- TREATMENT TIME: 25 minutes per area.
- PATIENT SELECTION: Customized for a variety of shapes and sizes.
- COMFORT: A well-tolerated treatment.
- SAFETY PROFILE: Side effects are mild and temporary in nature, with most common being tenderness, swelling and tissue firmness
- RESULTS: The feathering of heat provides a natural looking result.
- PATIENT SATISFACTION: Clinical studies have shown 83% to 100% patient satisfaction rate.
FAT FREEZING AKA COOL SCULPTING
- TREATMENT TIME: 35–60 minutes per area.
- PATIENT SELECTION: Limited by how much fat can be suctioned into the applicator.
- COMFORT: Post treatment massage can be uncomfortable.
- SAFETY PROFILE: Temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity. Sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental area treatment.
- RESULTS: Unevenness in the treatment area has been reported.
- PATIENT SATISFACTION: Clinical studies have shown 73% to 93% patient satisfaction rate.