Microneedling for tighter, firmer skin*
How does it work?
The Potenza microneedling treatment uses ultrafine needles and radiofrequency (RF) energy to penetrate the top layer of the skin and trigger the body’s natural healing process to regenerate new collagen and elastin.
Unlike some other skin revitalization treatments, Potenza treatments can be performed on all skin types, anywhere on the body and any time of the year.
- All Skin Types
- Anywhere on the body
- Stimulates new collagen production to not only give you tighter, firmer-looking skin,* but younger-acting skin
- Targets blemishes for a smoother, more radiant complexion
- Provides faster healing time and deeper penetration of serums compared to traditional microneedling
- Allows the push of topicals beyond the surface with the innovative Fusion Tip by Potenza. The enhanced topical penetration will provide maximum patient results one pulse at a time.
The New Standard with revolutionizing enhanced topical penetration
Potenza takes RF microneedling to new levels. The versatility this system provides allows you to customize treatments based on your patients’ specific needs – all skin types, anywhere on the body, any time of the year.
- 4 different RF modes for shallow and deep treatments in one system
- Monopolar, Bipolar
- 1 & 2 MHz
- One of a kind Fusion Tip used for enhance topical penetration to maximize results
- Unique Tiger Tip™ technology semi-insulated needles to treat more tissue at multiple depths
- 10 different tips: Multi-needle arrays in various densities.
- Single-needle handpiece to precisely target and improve blemishes on the skin
*through soft tissue coagulation
Why RF microneedling vs. non-RF?
Potenza delivers focused radiofrequency (RF) technology to heat the skin. Using RF technology will trigger the body’s natural response to create an increased level of collagen and elastin production, resulting in an enhanced skin revitalization treatment versus microneedling alone.
What to expect?
The Potenza RF microneedling treatment uses ultrafine needles and heat to penetrate the top layer of the skin and trigger the body’s natural healing process to regenerate new collagen and elastin. The number of passes and penetration to the skin will vary by patient and affect the results seen. The elastin and collagen building typically takes place 4-6 weeks after treatment, with optimal results usually seen at 12 weeks after the last treatment.
Is this Potenza treatment right for me?
The Potenza RF microneedling treatment can treat a wide variety of skin concerns on the face and body. Potenza treats all skin types, anywhere on the body, anytime of year.
When will I see results?
The elastin and collagen building typically takes place 4-6 weeks after treatment, with optimal results usually seen at 12 weeks after the last treatment. The number of passes and penetration to the skin will affect the results seen.
How long is the treatment?
Treatment times will vary on patient, area of the body being treated, penetration depth and number of passes, but most Potenza treatments are performed within 1 hour.
What is Tiger Tip technology?
Potenza’s Tiger Tip needles eliminate the clinician’s need to essentially re-trace their steps, by providing them with the technology to perform both shallow and deep treatments at the same time, and tailor those treatments to individual skin types – meaning faster, more customized treatments.