What are Medical Facials?
Medical Facials are designed to improve and rejuvenate the skin, to maintain the health of the skin and correct certain skin conditions. Clinical Facials focus more on corrective skin treatments where as spa treatments focus more on relaxation experience. Blending the two leads to the best over all service. All of our facials are completely customized to each individual skin concerns and conditions we use only the highest quality of medical grade pharmaceutical skin care.
Benefits to a medical facial include:
- Deep Cleanse
- Increase Circulation and Detoxifying
- Relax the senses, nerves and muscles
- Stimulates skin function and metabolism
- Slow down premature aging
- Treats conditions like dryness, oiliness, redness, sun damage, acne and skin sensitivities
- Softens wrinkles and aging lines
- Provides a fresh clean protected skin.
How does this Facial Treatment work?
- All facials can significantly affect the skins appearance and health.
- Deep Cleansing removes impurities and makeup before the in-depth facial treatment begins.
- Exfoliation removes dead skin cells that make the skin feel rough and clog the follicles. Exfoliating will make your skin smooth and will aid in product penetration, it also promotes stimulation and increases circulation.
- Extractions remove deep impurities like blackheads. Removing such impurities will help the pore contract back to their natural size, it also releases fluid and bacteria to heal more rapidly.
- Massage promotes physical relaxation, increases circulation, metabolism and increases product penetration.
- Masks can improve the skin clarity, draw out impurities, clear up blemishes, tighten and tone, hydrate, calm, rejuvenate.
- Moisturizer will help to increase hydration and lock in all the benefits from the products previously used
- SPF will protect your skin from harmful external factors and reduce future damage to skin.
All of our medical facials are 10 steps of ultimate relaxation, deep cleaning, exfoliating, hydration, treatment and protection for all skin conditions for full face, neck and décolleté. Each facial is customized to each patient needs and concerns at time of individual treatment.