Bare your skin again and look your best with laser hair removal on all areas of your body including:
- and more…
Light-based Hair Removal
Tired of constantly shaving and waxing unwanted facial and body hair?
With light-based hair removal you can get the touchable skin you’ve always wanted.
- All you need is a few simple treatments to get lasting results.
- Treatments are fast, easy and practically pain-free!
How Does It Work?
- This light-based technology emits gentle pulses of energy into the skin to target and heat hair follicles responsible for growth.
- The hair follicle absorb the energy and will be unable to produce hair again.
Hair Growth Cycles
- Active phase of hair growth.
- Lasts for several months.
- Best phase for Laser Hair Removal.
- During this brief phase, the hair bulb regresses and begins to shrink.
- Resting phase of hair growth.
- Lasts a few months then hair is released.
- Anagen phase begins again.
Why Choose Icon™ For Hair Removal?
The advantages of light-based hair removal are clear:
- Long-term results
- Fast treatment sessions that take only minutes
- Great for reducing hair from larger areas
- Comfortable treatments with no downtime
The Industry’s Only Melanin Reader: Skintel® Melanin Reader™
Advanced technology measures the skins melanin index at each treatment.
- This index is used to determine the ideal settings for each individual patient.
- This increases the safety and results for each treatment.
Advanced Contact Cooling
- As our medical aesthetician guides the handpiece over the treatment area, you will feel cooling on the skin.
- This cooling contact will make the treatment an extremely tolerable experience, by maximizing the comfort.
What areas can be treated?
Hair on most areas of the body can be treated including face, back, chest, arms, underarms, bikini and legs.
What type of result can I expect?
Expect to see a gradual decrease in the hair thickness and in the amount of hair present in the area.
How long does the treatment take?
The treatment takes just minutes for small areas and about 30 minutes for larger areas.
What does the procedure feel like?
Patients describe a range of sensations. Some patients feel tingling sensation; others feel a snap of a rubber band.
When can I resume my daily activities?
Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the procedure.
How many treatments will I need?
Since our hair grows in cycles, multiple treatments are often recommended for desired results. Other factors that influence this include hair color, texture and area being treated.
What can I expect following the treatment?
Typically, most people experience a mild, sunburn-like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling immediately following the treatment. This usually lasts two to 24 hours. Speak with our medical aestheticians to discuss possible side effects and the necessary post-treatment care.