Stop Concealing Your Skin’s Imperfections and get the glowing results you desire.
Light-based skin revitalization is a non-surgical treatment that will improve your skin’s appearance quickly and easily.
This advanced technology clears undesirable brown spots, sun damage and vessels, revealing clearer, more beautiful skin.
How Does It Work?
• Pulses of light target unwanted pigment and vessels within your skin.
• The light delivered causes them to slowly disappear through your body’s natural healing process.
Why Choose Icon™ For Skin Revitalization?
This treatment offers:
- Excellent results
- No downtime
- Low discomfort during the treatment
- Fast and easy treatment sessions
The Industry’s Only Melanin Reader
Skintel® Melanin Reader™
- Advanced technology measures the skins melanin index at each treatment.
- This index is used to determine the ideal settings for each individual patient.
- This increases the safety and results for each treatment.
Advanced Contact Cooling
- As our medical aesthetician guides the handpiece over the treatment area you will feel cooling on the skin.
- This contact cooling will maximize your comfort during the treatment, making it an extremely tolerable experience.
What type of result can I expect?
Expect to see a decrease in the appearance of brown spots and vessels for a more even skin tone.
You will see some improvement immediately followed by continued improvement over time.
How long does the treatment take?
The treatment can be performed in under 30 minutes depending on the size of the area.
When can I resume my daily activities?
Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
Typically, only a few treatments are needed however depending on the condition, several treatments may be required to achieve desired results.
What can I expect following the treatment?
Most people experience a mild, sun-burn like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling, immediately following the treatment. This usually lasts 2 to 24 hours. Speak with our medical aestheticians to discuss other possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.